Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Gender API may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- - To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- - To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
To ensure compliance with our policies, we restrict the use of third-party cookies to trusted partners that offer a clear way for you to choose whether to allow cookies (eg, by blocking them). For example, we currently allow:
- AddThis: The Social Sharing plugin on our site is provided by AddThis. Provides statistics about bookmarking and sharing activity of users, and helps visitors create buzz for sites to increase popularity and ranking. Cookies which may be set by AddThis include: uid, di/dt, bt, uvc, ssc/psc/uvc, loc, uss/ups, ssh/sshs, dbm. For AddThis privacy information see http://www.addthis.com/privacy and http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy AddThis also allows users to “Opt-Out” of their data collection for Online Behavioral Advertising. - see http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out
- Disqus: Disqus is a comment and discussion management platform that allows publishers to moderate conversations regarding content, across various social media sites. They also provide track backs and analytics reporting. This cookie is used to log in and post a comment. Cookies which may be set by Disqus include: __qca, mc, UID, UIDR, disqus_unique, testCookie. You can find detailed information about these cookies here: https://help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/466235-use-of-cookies. For Disqus privacy information see https://help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/466259-privacy-policy. Disqus also allows users to “Opt-Out” of their data collection for Online Behavioral Advertising. - see https://help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/1657951
- UserVoice: UserVoice is a support tool for tracking and responding to customer issues. They also provide track backs and analytics reporting. This cookie might be required to log and write support tickets. Cookies which may be set by Uservoice include: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv, _session_id, _uservoice_tz, _uservoice_utcd, _uservoice_uid, uvf, uvts, __uvt, _rf, auth_token. You can find detailed information about these cookies here: https://www.uservoice.com/security-compliance/pii-cookies/ For Uservoice privacy information see https://www.uservoice.com/privacy/ Uservoice also allows users to “Opt-Out” of their data collection for Online Behavioral Advertising. - see http://feedback.uservoice.com/users/profile/
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Markus Perl Zehntfeldstr. 109 81825 München
This document was last updated on August 26, 2016